Carissa Cano, MA, LPC-S
*All appointments will be virtual
Welcome to ATX Intuitive Connections! I am the founder of ATX Intuitive Connections, and I offer intuitive psychotherapy and clinical supervision for LPC associates.
I believe in empowering my clients to trust their intuition. The collaborative process of cultivating insight involves a delicate balance of deep listening, constructive feedback, and awareness building. Integrating a whole person approach, my goal is to help you move toward positive change and greater balance in life.
I work holistically, integrating the emotional, mental, spiritual, physiological, and neurological components while working towards the clients goals in therapy.
The most important part of having a good therapy experience is the relationship between the therapist and client.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, traveling, and reading. I also serve on the board of directors at Austin In Connection.
*Please see our list of associates for a free consultation
See costs below to work with Carissa Cano:
Individual Intuitive Psychotherapy
$150 for 50 minutes
$200 for 80 minutes
Therapy sessions must be paid by check, cash, or credit card
*I do not submit Superbills to other insurance carriers.
- LPC-S: Licensed Professional Counselor - Supervisor #68286
- MA Counseling, St. Edward’s University, 2011
- BA Business, University of Houston-Clear Lake, 2001
If you are running late, please call or text me and be aware that I may not be able to offer you the entire length of your session if you are arriving late. I will accommodate you to the best of my ability.
- Texas Counseling Association
- Austin Group Psychotherapy Society (AGP)
- American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA)
- The International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (iceeft)
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH)
Professional Certifications and Trainings
- The Gottman Relationship institute
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Parent Educator with Positive Discipline
- Trauma healing with EMDR
- Relational Living Therapy
- Mindfulness and Self Compassion
- Somatic Experiencing
- Intuitive development
- Infidelity in relationships
- Releasing patterns from narcissistic traits